- Pregnancy – Complete pregnancy care, Prenatal visits, In office Ultrasound, Management of low risk and high-risk pregnancies, Deliveries – Normal and Cesarean, Genetic testing, Cord blood/tissue collection, Postpartum care. Management of High Risk Pregnancies – Diabetes, Hypertension, Incompetent Cervix and Cervical Cerclage, Recurrent pregnancy loss. When it comes to your delivery, we are happy to discuss your particular desires. Our “birth plan” involves the safety of the baby and mother above all else. We are happy to discuss ways to accommodate your wishes within our standards of care.
- Gynecology – Complete Gynecological care, Annual Exams and Preventive care, Contraceptive Management – IUD (Intrauterine device), Nexplanon, Depo-provera injection, Nuvaring, Birth Control pills, Evaluation and Management of Abnormal bleeding, Management of Uterine Fibroids, Pelvic pain, Endometriosis, Vaginitis, Minimally Invasive Surgery, STD diagnosis and treatment, PAP Smears and HPV testing, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Menopause care, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Incontinence, Tubal ligation, Endometrial Ablation, Hysterectomy, Osteoporosis Screening,
- Office procedures – Colposcopy, Endometrial biopsy, Non-Stress Test fetal testing, Intrauterine Device placement, Nexplanon placement, Pessary Management, Vulvar Biopsy,
- Office Ultrasound for Pregnancy
- Infertility – Evaluation for infertility, Ovulation Induction with medications, Evaluation of tubal patency, Evaluation for recurrent pregnancy loss, Treatment of endometriosis, Treatment of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Obstetrics – We realize continuity of care during pregnancy and prenatal visit is extremely important. Dr. Ramchandani will personally see you at each office visit so he has a thorough understanding of your medical history and at the same time providing continuity of care. You do not have to guess which doctor is going to be on call that day because he will see you for all your prenatal visits and deliver your baby thereby providing continuity of care.
- Pregnancy and childbirth are the one of the most joyous experiences of your life. It is important to partner with a highly skilled and experienced obstetrician you can trust. We will partner with you, foster open communication and guide you in the decision-making process, from conception to prenatal care to delivery. We are here to ensure you enjoy a healthy pregnancy and a positive birthing experience.
These are some of the insurances we accept. If you have any questions concerning our participation status with a specific insurance plan, please contact us at (863) 656-1010.
- Winter Haven Women’s Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Bartow Regional Medical Center